ORDERING GUIDE JANUARY 2019
Menu selections will automatical be sent to the relevant departments
2. Your menu selections and indicated numbers MUST be submitted
10 days PRIOR to your Meeting.
Menu price – £23.00 for three courses /
£18.00 for two courses,
Luncheon Clubs Only prices inclusive of VAT.
(or tea) is included at the following charges:
Cheese as a fourth course add £2.50 per head to the menu
or mid meeting tea and coffee:
and coffee £1.50 per head
Tea, coffee and biscuits £1.75 per head
4. Final number adjustments will be accepted UP TO 4 days prior
to your meeting. Final Numbers will only be accepted by email.
No other notification will be accepted.
5. It is at the discretion of the chef to cater for numbers
above those submitted four days before the date of your Meeting,
and the centre reserves the right to use alternative menu items
to cater for the extra numbers. There may be an extra charge
to your Lodge if we need to bring in extra staff to cover the
extra numbers at short notice.
6. You must choose one main course for the majority of your
diners ,i.e. meat or fish. However, you may offer those diners
with dietary or religious needs 1 fish or 1 vegetarian selection
replacing the meat option.
7. The Centre does not operate a kitchen which is free of nut
products and therefore cannot guarantee that any of our products
will not have nut traces within them.
8. Please ensure that all diners are aware that our kitchen
uses allergenic ingredients to produce items on our menus. If
any member suffers from a food allergy or intolerance, please
let our kitchen staff know when placing your order